The electrification of the drive-train places special demands on the wiring system, the lines used and the components. These demands relate to space, high voltages and currents, high temperatures and EMC characteristics. The low-voltage wiring harnesses need to be robust and meet high standards.
- Requirement management and process adaptation to OEM requirements, such as VW 99000, 75147 VW, VW 60330, 80302 VW, VW 80303 etc.
- Creation of the 3D layout data in CATIA
- System and cable diagrams with LDorado Gole; routing according to customer requirements
- Wiring harness drawings, change documentation and form-board layout with LDorado Design
- Quality planning with APIS QM in parallel to development
- The use of Komax machines with CFA crimp force monitoring caters for maximum process reliability during production
- Operating equipment for making up high-voltage and low-voltage wires
- Inspections during the production process meet the highest demands:
- Microsectioning according to VDA OEM protocol specifications
- Sample crimp tests o Longitudinal water tightness tests for shrink sleeves in wet area 3
- EOL tests with feeble contact with high-voltage test table adaptronics